Sales Representative APPLY NOW
Los Angeles/Remote Sales
Pulse is a connected garden technology firm that provides monitoring, analytics and alerting to cultivators worldwide. Pulse's mission is to mitigate common grow room failures while also empowering growers with valuable data about their environment. Pulse was founded in 2017, and its headquarter is located in Los Angeles (near LAX).
- Meet or exceed response times for all inbound requests
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target list
- Development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically
- Formalize unique and innovative sales processes into consistent workflows
- Educate accounts around our various community focused products and services
- Identify additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- 10%-20% travel
- Remote possible, but Los Angeles based applicants are preferred
- Experience engaging with prospective accounts, running remote sales presentations and identifying new revenue opportunities amongst existing accounts
- 2+ years of technology related sales as an inside sales representative
- Participation in account planning, sales strategy meetings, as well as product feedback and enhancement brainstorming sessions
- Proven record of closing accounts via webinars and/or remote demonstrations of a product or service
- Ability to work independently to drive new sales opportunities as well as develop scalable solutions for driving new business and optimizing existing accounts
- Capacity to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multitask driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written and sales communication skills
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments.
- Negotiate with retail merchants to improve product exposure, such as shelf positioning and advertising.
- Plan, assemble, and stock product displays in retail stores, or make recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
- Check stock levels and reorder merchandise as necessary.
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Negotiation - Bring others together and try to reconcile differences.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
For more information, visit pulsegrow.com. Pulse Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pulse Labs, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Pulse Labs, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age|||Los Angeles/Remote|||Sales||||||kczkVwugm96E9zyy|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required